2006-05-08

Price list

My price list is short and it's very well possible that you have wishes that are not reflected in the price list. If that's the case, don't hesitate to _email me_.

Price list
GlossyMatte
10cm x 15cm4,--5,--
13cm x 18cm6,508,50
15cm x 21cm7,5013,50
20cm x 25cm22,5027,50
20cm x 30cm25,--32,50


All prices are in Euro.

Due to several poor experiences I don't send my photos matted or framed. Not only is it expensive, the risk that the matted/ framed print gets damaged in the mail is too big. Horror stories abound, and my experiences aren't much better.

The above prices do not include postage, packaging, shipping and -when desired- registration or insurance. These will be calculated at the time of ordering.

For shipping within Holland, I recommend the regular mail service. For shipping to Europe, Asia and North America I recommend priority mail (with or without registration and/or insurance).

Please allow about 5 working days for your order to be fulfilled. For matte prints allow a few days more. Large or odd sized orders are subject to "availability". All orders will be fulfilled as soon as possible.

Shipping times depend on destination, shipping method and local mail services.

I do not ship via courier services unless the costs are advanced by you! This because courier shipping is very expensive. I also find this shipping method not worth the money over priority mail.

I recommend using registration and insurance for larger and/or more valuable orders. For orders to areas with less-reliable mail services or to less common shipping destinations, I must insist on both registration and insurance.

At the moment I can only accept payments through regular bank transfer if you live in Holland, through IBAN number if you live in the EU, or through PayPal.

For questions, remarks and orders, please _email me_.

Technorati Tags :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home